Thursday 24 December 2015

IS WATER FLUORIDATION GOOD TO HEALTH?

Definition:
Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to 
public water supply to reduce tooth decay

Why government does this?

Fluoridation started at the end of second world war. I don't 
know whether our Indian government is aware of the ill 
effects of fluoridation. It was started by USA and Germans 
together to achieve the following goals.

So as to control population in any given area through mass 
medication of drinking water.

Repeated exposure to fluoride reduces an individual to
resist for domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing 
certain area of brain

It makes him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him 



Here are some more proofs how fluoride damages our brain


Apart from brain, it damages even muscles, bones, thyroid, immunity, genes etc.,


50 more reasons to oppose fluoridation

Are you wondering who is behind all these? What do they want? Please don't think it is our government, who does all these. Our government is also under some one's control. To know who is controlling our government, please visit 


Who are illuminati? Want to know? Aha.... Wait, I will reveal everything slowly. So that it will be easy for you to digest. 

How can we stop our government from fluoridating our water? I also used to think. I cannot start an agitation, most of us doesn't have time to do all these. But I found out some methods to stop fluoridation, vaccination etc., I will be sharing my views with all of you in my future posts

Follow me for eye opening updates

FULL DISCLOSURE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment